Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat - Red / Regular is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
The Comfort Plus Insulated Air Sleeping Mat earned a 2015 Backpacker Editors' Choice award for its innovative Air Sprung Cell technology and dual layer comfort. With two separate layers of interlocking air chambers and our multi-function valve, you can fine-tune the top layer to perfection as well as adjust the base layer to accommodate for rough terrain. So, if one side of the pad punctures, the other remains functional until a repair is made.
It's also insulated with Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® for great warmth.
- 4.0 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss. The dual-chamber design means there's no top-to-bottom air movement, which reduces warmth transfer from the upper to the lower side
- Dual-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D/40D face fabric and Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.