Patagonia Triolet Pants - Women's
The quiver-of-one for cold and snowy, the Triolet Pants leverage waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a full side-zip pant for versatile performance in heavy winter conditions.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has 2-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical hand pockets are welted with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has durable scuff guard and Velcro®-and-snap separating internal cuff with gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- 593 g (20.9 oz)
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish