Patagonia Snowshot Pants - Men's
Fully featured and focused on utility, these H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 678 g (23.9 oz)
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier polyester micro- twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved