Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms - Men's
Patagonia's classic, go-anywhere all-around base layer, made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a grid back trap warm air, wick moisture, and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic waistband for added next-to-skin comfort. Locker loop for hang-drying.
- Fabric’s grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Fair Trade Certified™
The Footprint Chronicles®