Osprey Sopris 20 - Women's
Designed with feedback from professional guides, athletes, and everyday backcountry rippers, the Sopris 20 was built for women seeking solitude away from crowds and resorts. Offering a women’s-specific fit and easy access to your avalanche safety kit. Lightweight and durable, you’ll reach for this best-in-class pack before every backcountry mission. Featuring both ski and snowboard carry.
BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY
Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket