Osprey Ariel 65 Backpack
Osprey Ariel 65 Backpack - Claret Red / XS/S is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads. Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length. An injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.