Mammut Barryvox S
An intuitive transceiver that's simple and efficient to use. Mammut’s redesign of the Barryvox (a leading industry beacon for almost 10 years) focused on instinctive use in a highly stressful emergency. Antennas and processors allow a 70m-wide search strip. Quick and accurate arrow direction quickly gets you where you need to be. A better screen, marking and unmarking capabilities, analogue mode and advanced search settings make this pro model ideal for ski guides, ski patrollers and heavy users who use various search methods.
- Ergonomic design is impact-proof and can be operated with gloves on.
- Software is user-friendly and uses 3 intuitive buttons for navigation.
- Can be updated when new functions are added.
- Buried beacons can be marked and unmarked to speed up searching in multiple-burial scenarios.
- Display is backlit and easy to read, even with polarized sunglasses.
- Audio and visual guidance provides information on distance, direction and number of victims.
- Group test function activates itself when you turn the beacon on.
- 70m search strips speed up signal pick-up.
- Auto-revert function will switch a searching beacon to send mode after the beacon has remained immobile for 4 minutes.
- Automatic self-test, frequency check and function test ensure your beacon is always functioning properly.
- Analog mode, with an 80m search strip width, can help resolve demanding search scenarios.
- Vital sign data helps rescuers allocate resources.
- Device continues to guide rescuers to the buried subject even through signal failures or overlaps.
- Start screen and user texts can be customized with your own info.
- Send mode battery life is 300 hours, search is 1 hour Llithium batteries last slightly longer.
- Pro-Search mode helps solve the most difficult scenarios that require the use of micro-strips, three-circle or micro-box search techniques.
- Barryvox® carrying system protects the transceiver while being easy to use with one hand.