Waterproof-breathable tech is hidden in a stylish package. Montreal-based Indygena designed this raincoat for Canadian women who want to ride the line between modern style and classic function. It's waterproof and windproof, has articulated sleeves, an adjustable hood and a canvas-like texture.
- Made of nylon Tactel that looks and feels like cotton canvas but uses 2.5 layer waterproof-breathable construction.
- Fabric has a bit of mechanical stretch for easy movement.
- YKK Aquaguard 2-way front zip is highly water-resistant and has a removable leather zipper pull.
- Fixed hood with front and back adjustments.
- Chin guard at top of zipper.
- Articulated sleeves have an elastic detail at the cuffs.
- Zippered hand pockets.