Hillsound Trail Crampon Ultra
Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and weight reduction, the new Trail Crampon Ultra brings the Trail Crampon's legacy of superb traction performance to those needing to travel faster and lighter.
18 spikes offer aggressive traction on any icy surface and distribute pressure to withstand wear. The Trail Crampon Ultra will help keep your running program on track through the colder months when conditions become slippery. Carry case included.
- 1.2 cm (1/2") spikes provide excellent traction on packed snow, black ice and partially covered trails.
- Rip and stick strap across the top of the harness holds the device secure and prevents movement in deeper snow.
- Welded chains withstand repeated torque, foot strikes and abuse on any ice and snow.
- Larger heel plate gives secure traction and ultra stability for descents and trail-running.
- Elastomer harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and off quickly.
- Ultra-light traction for trail runners conscious of carrying extra ounces.
- Reinforced elastomer harness provides tear resistance and maintains pliability to sub-freezing temperatures.
- Chains and Spike Material: Stainless steel
- Spike Height: 1- 1.5 cm / 2/5″- 1/2″ (longer spikes are on the rear traction plate)
- Spike Number: 18
- Harness Material: Elastomer
- Weight (per pair): 374 g (XS); 399 g (S); 422 g (M); 463 g (L); 478 g (XL)
- Weight (per pair): 13.2 oz (XS); 14.1 oz (S); 14.9 oz (M); 16.3 oz (L); 16.9 oz (XL)