Hillsound FreeSteps 6
Hillsound FreeSteps 6 - Black / X-Small is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
From icy city pavements to your local trails, the redesigned FreeSteps6® offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities.
Utilizing high-quality stainless steel chains and spikes, the new FreeSteps6® is a solid choice to support your active life style. Hillsound's FreeSteps6® are the ideal traction device for a variety of activities including city walking, light hiking, ice fishing and trail running.
- The minimalist spike design means that you can comfortably wear the FreeSteps6® for an extended time, even when standing on hard surfaces.
- For winter use, the 21 spikes provide grip on a wide range of terrain- from ice to packed snow.
- For anglers, the eco-friendly FreeSteps6® provides secure grip on rocks and river slime and does not transfer invasive aquatic species when rinsed after use.
- Elastomer harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and off quickly. These cleats also provide additional traction on muddy and slippery river beds for anglers.
- Ultra-light traction for trail runners conscious of carrying extra ounces.
- Larger spike plate at the crampon heel provides better traction on downhill slopes.
- Reinforced elastomer harness provides tear resistance and maintains pliability to sub-freezing temperatures.
- Chains and Spike Material: Stainless Steel
- Harness Material: Elastomer
- Spike length: 0.8cm / 1/4″
- Spike Number: 21
- Weight (per pair): 316g (XS), 320g(S), 345g(M), 356g(L), 378g(XL)
- Weight (per pair): 11.1oz (XS), 11.3oz (S), 12.2oz (M), 12.6oz (L), 13.3oz (XL)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I live in Northern Michigan and appreciate anything that keeps me vertical in the winter. These are the best ice cleats I've ever owned in all my years. Built for longevity with quality materials. Very easy to put on boots. I've worn mine for 3 winters now. I'm buying two more pair for Christmas presents!
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy using the crampons on fishing boots.
They have helped me out tremendously in navigating our local streams/rivers.
Thank you so very much!
I'm unsure why the chain links that hold onto the rubber part aren't welded shut, but I was near the summit of Mt. St Helen when one on my right foot broke off and then it wouldn't stay on my boot, so I was hiking the rest of the way up and down with only 1 secure foot. It's kinda tough because it's expensive to buy another set just to have a spare with you, but also I don't know that I'd put all my trust in them for a long adventure, either.
Excellent. I might buy one with a top strap next time.
I walk several dogs on or dirt gravel road which is usually covered in ice all winter without the spikes which are now on there 3rd winter and still like new they would pull me down many times