Gregory Kalmia 60 Backpack
The Kalmia's FreeFloat 360 suspension flexes, rotates, and moves with your body, providing a revolution in backpacking technology. Adventure ready with durable, recycled nylon material, streamlined organization and odor reducing technology. It’s time to hit the trail.
From multi-day trips to thru-hikes, carry your gear in ventilated comfort. This pack's trampoline back panel and female-form fit harness keeps your back dry and load balanced through rough sections of trail. Access options help keep you organized, no need to pull everything out to get at your snacks. Plus, it's designed with recycled materials and a PFC-free water-repellent coating to reduce its environmental impact.
- Female-specific FreeFloat suspension system is light, dynamic and breathable
- 3D Comfort Cradle system allows the hipbelt to pivot to improve balance on uneven terrain
- Shoulder harness adjusts to your torso length
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh antimicrobial treatment on backpanel, hipbelt and harness
- Sliding sternum strap with an integrated whistle
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodates different size loads
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket fits a shell jacket and secures with single buckle
- Side stretch pockets and 4 compression straps
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets keep small personal items handy
- Bottom compression straps to reduce volume or hold extra gear
- Sunglass QuickStow system holds your shades without scratching them
- Interior Nano connect toggles let you attach a Nano 14 daypack (sold separately)
- Maximum recommended load: 20.4kg