Outdoor Research Foray Pants - Men's
Solid protection when downpours set in. These lightweight pants are made of GORE-TEX® Paclite membrane that provides superior breathability so you won’t get steamed while working hard. Generous side zippers open wide when you need to vent body heat. These pants work as hard as you do, but pack down tight once the weather breaks.
- Fabric is 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite waterproof-breathable polyester.
- Taped seams provide full weather protection.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord to fine-tune the fit.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you you step high or lunge low.
- YKK AquaGuard ¾-length side zippers keep out rain and open wide for ventilation.
- Back pocket doubles as a stuff sack