BN3TH Classic Boxer Brief
BN3TH Classic Boxer Brief - Black/Black / Medium is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
The secret to the most comfortable men's underwear - our MyPakage Technology™ - no more shifting or adjusting throughout the day! Our printed Classic Boxer Brief is made from Modal. This unique and natural fabric is 50% more absorbent than cotton, extremely breathable, wrinkle and pill resistant – just a hint of spandex allows it to hold its shape all day, as you carry out your days' adventures. The seam placement and design also gives you a gentle lift and enhanced shape, so you look and feel great!
- 6.5-inch in-seam - the longer of the two options for length
- 95% Modal / 5% Spandex - the softest, most luxurious-feeling underwear you’ll ever own
- 190 GSM fabric weight - making it long-lasting and durable
- MyPakage Technology (pouch) - 3-dimensional pouch provides complete support for your man parts and reduces the need for shifting and adjusting
- 2 Layer Pucker Panel - with 2 seams instead of 1 in most underwear, this contours around the body ensuring comfort in your most sensitive areas
- 1 3/8 inch waistband - a luxury knitted band for comfort and style
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These underwear are so comfortable I often forget that I'm wearing them at all! Deciding between medium and large, I went for the medium due to my waist size. They were a little tight at first, but after the first couple washes they fit perfectly. The whole 'mypackage' technology is weird at first, but it really adds a ton of comfort and I think it's why you forget they're on.