Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent
You Save: $337.98 (40%)
The Stingray Tree Tent can also become a multi-story camping base for six by setting up a Trillium underneath the tent.
Check out the Trillium here- The rain fly flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way above the front door, or folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch creating a second windbreak and a thermal buffer - Once you have some experience with your Tentsile, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system by using our WebLocks.
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 58 x 24 x 24cm / 23 x 10 x 10in
- Floor area: 7m² / 75ft²
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 12m² / 130ft²
- Doors: x 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 100cm / 3.5ft
- Weight: 10kg/ 22lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies