Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. They're made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Colors: Orange, Berry, Pacific Blue, Kiwi
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the &double bag; method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack