Quartz Co. Lausanne Jacket - Women's
The LAUSANNE is a slim-fit transition jacket made with Japanese micro-ripstop fabric and insulated with 100% 750 fill power Canadian white-duck down (sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin). Features include breathable fabric with water-repellent coating, fixed hood and two-way zipper closure.
- Made in Canada
- Insulation :100% Canadian white-duck down 750 - Quality 90%|10%, protected with Ultra-Fresh™, an antimicrobial agent.
- Slim silhouette
- Adjustable fixed hood
- YKK two-way zipper
- Length (from the base of the neck): 33 in/84 cm
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- One interior pocket
- Rib cuffs
- Signature Quartz Co. patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric: Micro Ripstop, 100% nylon, coated with a DWR repellent
- Comfort Index: 23°F | -5°C