After observing some of the world's greatest photographers use climbing rope and shoelaces to carry their cameras, we saw a need to create a camera strap with maximum utility in a minimalist package. Leash has incredible versatility, and more importantly, zero slop.
- Low-profile aluminum/Hypalon quick adjustment system with dual adjusters.
- New hardware lets you attach Leash to the bottom of your camera for more configurations.
- Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
- Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
- Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
- Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
- Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
- Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
- Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
- Unique aluminum/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
- Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. with dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
- Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
- Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
- Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more.
- The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, giving you fast camera access and all-day comfort even with heavier cameras.
- Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
- Also fits in your backpack, camera bag, glove box, or snake bite first aid kit (makes a handy tourniquet).