Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Women's
Made for the wettest and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof 3-in-1 parka is insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- 1,301 g (45.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulated parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved