Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket - Smolder Blue / Large is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Updated this season with an attached hood, exposed waterproof center-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, this fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 882 g (31.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.