Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
Updated this season with an attached hood, exposed waterproof center-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, this fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 882 g (31.1 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved