Our most durable, wind-resistant fleece jacket is made of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric with Hardface® Technology, and excels as an underlayer or outer layer on long alpine climbs.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.