Patagonia Snowbelle Stretch Pants - Women's
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish