Patagonia Quandary Convertible Pants- Men's
Order in The Next to Get it By
Hiking pants with stretch, zip-off legs and 50+ UPF sun protection; made with a lightweight nylon/spandex fabric blend.
- Made with a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers; inseam of shorts is 10"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz)