Patagonia Powder Town Bibs - Women's
You Save: $187.50 (50%)
Order in The Next to Get it By
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Bibs rely on an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and snag-free layering. Inseam is 32½in. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable and windproof protection;
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Bib features a secure drop in chest pocket with internal webbing loop for valuables, adjustable suspenders and a single sided zipper drop seat for quick relief.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn