Patagonia RPS Rock Pants - Men's
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. The lightest climbing pants we make, they’re featured to pull cruxes 10 feet or 10 pitches up.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish