Patagonia Altvia Alpine Pants - Regular - Men's
Fully featured, lightweight soft-shell pants with added durability for long alpine rock routes and all-day movement above the tree line. Inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for complete mobility; durable recycled nylon/recycled spandex paneling provides extra protection from rock and abrasion
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-profile waistband with separating zip fly and integrated adjustable belt ensures precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets and right-rear pocket have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops