Osprey Transporter Duffel 40
The Transporter is built with ruggedly dependable, weather resistant fabrics. Not just a duffel, it is comfortable to carry, and perfect as a companion on a medium-sized trip or for storing your gear.
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Four burly webbing grab handles
- Eight side panel web lashing points securing duffel or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Large, lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Shoulder strap included
Tough As Nails:
- Dual sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements like snow, rain, hail and sun while keeping your sharp points from poking through.
Gear Intensive Activities:
- Duffels are workhorses, plain and simple. We stuff them full of more than we should, why not provide a reasonable way to carry them? These duffels amplify your experience, making the way ahead, no matter the distance, clear and easy. Expedition ready, these duffels won’t weight you down when it comes time to shoulder the load.
Stowaway SpacerMesh Harness:
- Full yoke and contoured harness straps
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle