Osprey Talon 33
The Talon 33 is lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. With an updated AirScape™ backpanel to keep you dry, a continuous hipbelt wrap for incredible comfort and a suspension system that stabilized loads for dynamic activities, this is the ideal pack for minimalist backpacking, day hikes and more.
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
Built for speed:
- Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Continuous Lumbar-to-Hipbelt Wrap:
- Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Aluminum Peripheral Frame:
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- *44L & 40L only
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s)
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap