Osprey Stratos 24 Day Backpack
Like carrying a breeze on your back, this incredibly ventilated pack features panel-loading convenience and organization for demanding day hikes and features adjustable torso lengths to dial in the perfect fit for everyone.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket