Osprey Hikelite 28 Hiking Daypack
Whether you're a casual or experience hiker, the lightweight and streamlined Hikelite 28-liter daypack combines essential features and additional carry capacity with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed™ has to offer. Its traditional panel-loading design keeps things uncluttered and easy to use. The Hikelite 28 adds external organization and padded hipbelt pockets for on-the-move access to snacks. 28 L and 32 L are available in two unisex sizes: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/ L fits 18-22" torso
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Clean, uncluttered designs are easy to use and understand.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
+ bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Front fabric shove-it pocket with stretch panels to help manage overloads
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture and lower compression straps for additional load control
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one stretch mesh open pocket