Osprey Aura AG LT 50 Women's Lightweight Backpack
For lighter-weight multiday overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount and a women's-specific fit is ideal, people know to reach for their Aura AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh that'll have you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Trust us when we say it's still there—the suspension is just that good. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and integrated raincover, the Aura AG 50 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
IMPROVED & EASIER FIT
A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
Ready for the rain with an included raincover.
Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port