Osprey Ariel 65 - Women's
A technical, fully-featured backpack made for demanding thru-hikes and rugged backcountry expeditions. The suspension transfers the load to your hips for efficient carrying, keeping the weight stable as you climb up and down the legendary ladders of the West Coast Trail or scramble over boulders en route to the alpine. The mesh back panel and shoulder straps let your back breathe as you pound out the last kilometer to tonight's camp.
- AirScape™ suspension with LightWire frame and die-cut back panel transfer load while maintaining airflow to your back.
- Fit-On-The-Fly shoulder straps and hipbelt provide a personalized fit.
- Access pack interior via top drawstring or bottom and front zippers.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a stowable divider if you want your sleeping bag to mingle with the rest of your gear.
- Stretch-mesh front and side pockets let you stash gear on the fly.
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs carry ice axes.
- Side compression straps and detachable sleeping pad straps cinch in the load and allow you to attach extra gear.
- External access hydration sleeve holds a 3L reservoir (sold separately).