Osprey Ariel 65 - Clearance
You Save: $111.00 (30%)
The women’s-specific Osprey Ariel 65 is the ideal companion when you’re planning a backcountry trip and need a stable and comfortable pack for the long haul.
The heat-moldable IsoForm CM™ hipbelt and harness blend cushioning and firmness to create a customized, comfortable fit, while the LightWire™ frame transfers weight from your spine to your hips. Dual side compression straps secure your load while the Airscape™ mesh backpanel keeps you dry even when you’re pushing hard uphill.
The main compartment is accessible via a large top opening or a front J-zip so you can find gear quickly. A separate sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag compressed and out of the way. The top lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick trips from camp. And if you need additional volume, Osprey’s Daylite daypack (sold separately) attaches to the exterior via reinforced loops.
Stretch mesh side pockets and zippered hipbelt pockets give you plenty of easy-access storage options and the backpanel hydration sleeve makes liquid refills a breeze. The Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, ice axe loops, and removable sleeping pad straps provide plenty of secure external gear storage options.
- With careful consideration to the balance between capacity and weight, these packs provides excellent load stability and convenient gear organization.
- The moldable hipbelt and harness offer outstanding comfort for carrying heavy loads over long distances. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly customized fit.
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hip belt
- Single 6061-t6 center stay maintains back panel shape
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
ISOFORM CM™ Hipbelt:
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit