Osprey Aether Plus 60 Backpack
Osprey Aether Plus 60 Backpack - Eclipse Grey / S/M is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 2 to 7 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
Expedited Shipping: Orders are estimated to arrive approx. 1 to 4 business days after shipping from the warehouse. Please note that shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times.
More than an all-around backpacking pack, the Aether Plus 60 is at home whether you’re spending a week on the trail or heading off on a gear-intensive weekend. A stable, close-to-body carry makes this pack ideal for managing heavier loads over technical terrain. A custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap offer a fine-tuned fit while a detachable top lid converts into a daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY SHOULDER STRAP
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ENHANCED LOAD TRANSFER
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.