The largest carry-on compatible Porter and one of the most versatile travel bags ever, the Porter 46 features padded sidewalls for protecting your gear and clothing, a dedicated and padded laptop/tablet sleeve, and a deployable shoulder harness and hipbelt for backpack style carry when you need it.
- StraightJacket™ compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag's contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn't fully stuffed.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment's notice for backpack style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked.
ORGANIZED AND ACCESSIBLE
- Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket™ compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets