Nikwax Wool Wash
Deodorising cleaner and conditioner for woollen technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
Wool Wash™ effectively cleans, softens, freshens, inhibits the build up of body odours, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of woollen base layers.
Woollen base layers are designed to be worn next to the skin, providing user comfort by maintaining body temperature and controlling moisture. They are highly wicking (will spread moisture out over a large area), fast drying and breathable. It is therefore essential to maintain these properties when caring for woollen base layers.
Once your base layer has been used a few times wash it with Nikwax Wool Wash™ to refresh, remove odours, soften and enhance drying and cooling. Always apply Nikwax Wool Wash™ to used woollen base layers, socks and travel clothing to keep them in perfect condition.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ enhances and revitalises the natural wicking properties of woollen base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ refreshes your woollen base layers by deodorising and maintains freshness by preventing odour build up when in use.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ maintains the softness of your woollen base layers.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ outperforms household detergents and fabric conditioners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odour.
Use neat Nikwax Wool Wash™ to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 50ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™ for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 100ml for low water level, or 150ml for medium water level.