MSR Hubba Hubba 3-Person Tent V7
A true 3-person tent, the best-selling Hubba Hubba is one of the most livable and lightweight 3-season backpacking tents available. It has been redesigned to be lighter than ever, so your group can stop compromising between comfort and weight.
The Inside: The true rectangular floor (no foot taper) and generous 46 inches (1.17 m) of headroom are spacious enough for the whole gang and your gear. The tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection. No-curve tent doors feature zippers that are easy to use with one hand. They also zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners to manage everyone’s headphones and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The symmetrical tent design means setting up the Hubba is easier and quicker than you thought possible, particularly useful in those sudden downpours. Virtually unbreakable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the Hubba stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort (don’t forget the playing cards). The rainfly features large vestibules for storing any gear you don’t want inside. Easy in-and-out vestibule doors feature StayDry™ rain gutters to keep running water off you and your gear, while kickstand vents maximize airflow.
The Bottom Line: Thanks to its legendary lightweight livability, the Hubba Hubba 3 will be the only tent your backpacking trio will want to take on all your 3-season adventures.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 3 lbs. 7 oz (1.55 kg).
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (46 in/1.17 m); two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Advanced aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Full-Featured Rainfly: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra ventilation.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack.
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Gear Shed Available: Sold separately, the MSR Gear Shed turns the Hubba Hubba into a basecamp with expanded vestibule space.
Compatible with the Universal 3 Person Regular Footprint, sold separately
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products