MSR WindBurner Group System 2.5L
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner® Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon™ handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)