A velours-textile shoe developed specifically for via ferrata - lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With Base Fit®, external TPU Motion Control®, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic GORE-TEX construction.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasting
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Easy resoling