Indygena Princino Parka - Women's
The PRINCINO is the ideal jacket in all places and all time. It is short and provides freedom of movement. Its soft, water-resistant and breathable coating keeps you dry from the elements and evacuate moisture vapor. The surface of its main fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish (DWR).
- This garment is conceived to provide freedom of movement and lightness. In addition, it will keep you dry from the elements and evacuates moisture vapor. Its critically seam sealed.
- YKK ® Vislon® 2 way zip
- Removable leather puller
- Strategically seam sealed
- Fixed & adjustable hood
- Articulated Sleeves
- Inside zipped pocket
- Riveted rubber logo
- Woven logo labels
- Slick Touch - 100% Nylon, C6 DWR 80/20, lamination (WP 5 000MM / MPV 5 000G, 24hrs hydrophilic), Anti-static finish
- Length: Back 35’’ (S) / Front 31’’ (S)
- Insulation: White duck down (80% down/20% feather), bagged in a Nylon downproof canvas (650 fill power in in3/oz). We partner with suppliers which are registered with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). The goal of the RDS is to ensure that the waterfowl used in the down supply chain are treated humanely. You can visit RDS website for more information.
- Temperature & Technicity: -20oC / Superior warmth