The AYABI II jacket is designed with the velvety and soft touch of cotton. Its waterproof and breathable lamination, its durable water repellent treatment as well as its superior quality down will keep you warm and dry in harsh winter conditions.
- Garment made entirely of waterproof/ windproof fabric and partly lined with micro fleece. Critically seam sealed. Superior protection against water.
- YKK ® 2 way zip
- removable leather puller
- Strategically seam sealed
- Detachable hood
- Gusset opening at collar
- Inside zipped pocket
- Rubberized logo rivet
- Woven logo labels
- Articulated Sleeves
- Cotton Touch - 100% nylon, DWR 80/20, lamination 10 000 mm/10 000 g/m2/24hrs, anti-static finish
- Lenght: Back 32’’ (S) Front 29.5’’ (S)
- Insulation : White duck down 80/20 - Nylon bagged - 700 FP. We support the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) in our use of down. The goal of the RDS is to ensure that the waterfowl used in the down supply chain are treated Humanely.
- Temperature & Technicity: -30oC / Maximal warmth.