Gregory Baltoro 65 - Men's
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Supreme comfort and advanced performance make the Baltoro 65 ideal for weekend warriors and demanding users alike. This backpack’s secret sauce combines trail-dominating Response A3 suspension technology with 65 liters of capacity, giving it dynamic load balancing in tough terrain plus a trim design that feels perfectly sized for long winter weekends, warm-weather multi-stagers, and shorter backcountry excursions.
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 25.2" x 15.0" x 9.5"