The twenty-liter J Street is tough enough that you might want to land bag first next time you bounce off a taxi. Built for city life with laptop and tablet sleeves, zip organization, and a padded, water-resistant phone pocket, this urban commuting daypack wears storm-shedding tarpaulin fabric on the outside to keep contents protected in any weather.
- Dual front pockets plus internal zippered mesh security pocket with key fob
- Soft touch quick access pockets with water resistant zippers.
- Durable SPU surface coating on select outer panels for durability and texture contrast.
- Double-lined water-resistant bottom panels and signature oversized seam allowance construction.
- Thermoformed back panels for ultra-comfortable breathability and fit.
- Dedicated compartment for 15" laptop with tablet and charger/cord sleeves.
- Reflective webbing lash points for bike lights and reflective zipper pulls.
- Premium YKK coated water resistant and reversed coil zippers.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 22.5" x 14.5" x 8.25"