Gregory Deva 60 - Women's
You Save: $97.48 (25%)
The Deva 60’s slim profile and adaptive, women’s-specific Response A3W Suspension keep you moving in tight, technical terrain, making it the choice women’s backpack for gear-intensive overnights in the high alpine or longer stays with a minimalist philosophy. This mid-sized women’s backpacking pack also fits the bill perfectly on warm summer weekends, when you’d rather live in luxury with ample gear space than have to scrape by on beans and rice.
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- Weight: 4.14 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 25.6" x 13.8" x 13.8"