Gregory 3D Hydro Reservoir
Our all-new 3D Hydro Formed Reservoir is the first hydration system that performs like a soft bladder, but fills, cleans and dries like a water bottle. Among other convenience-enhancing proprietary technologies, it features a soft-molded, self-supporting 3D design that prevents contact between the top and bottom layers, dramatically improving drying time and discouraging funky bacterial growth without affecting packability or flexibility. The integrated crescent-shaped handgrip along the top edge prevents the need to hold the top open while filling, and the integrated QuickDry hanger hook allows easy storage and convenient drying after cleaning. A full-length baffle constructed from the same high-strength, taste-free, BPA- and PVC-free Metallocene PE film as the rest of the bladder prevents barreling and sloshing as you attack the trail, and a positive-click SpeedClip hook inside the hydration sleeve of compatible Gregory bags eliminates hassle when installing or removing the reservoir. As if that weren’t enough, the magnetic DryLock bite valve offers quick, one-handed opening and closing with the simple press of a button, no guesswork needed.
- 3D QuickDry: Soft-molded 3D design prevents contact between top and bottom layers when hanging open, dramatically speeding drying time and discouraging bacteria growth
- QuickDry Hanger: A convenient option for storage or hang drying on or off the trail, integrated into the reservoir itself
- SpeedClip Mounting System: 3D Hydro enabled Gregory packs feature a one-handed Lock-And-Go linkage between the Crescent Handle and the SpeedClip system mounted inside the packs hydration sleeve
- Anatomical Fit: 3D form and full-length baffle properly distribute the weight of the reservoir by positioning the water flat against your back for optimal stability and comfort. without adding weight and cylindrical bulk
- Weight: 6.0 ozs.
- Body Dimensions: 17.25" x 7.0" x 3.0"