Deuter Rain Cover II
Made of a fine-weave Taffeta-Nylon with a PU coating, the Deuter Rain Cover II is designed to fit backpacks ranging from 30-50 liters (roughly 1830-3050 cubic inches) in capacity. Tape-sealed seams help to further ensure protection against precipitation. The Rain Cover II weighs a mere 3 ounces.
- Taffeta Nylon
- WATERPROOF - Deuter’s large Rain Cover II offers complete protection from rain and water thanks to high quality PU coating and taped seams
- SAFETY FIRST - Brightly colored Taffeta-Nylon is ideal for low-visibility conditions; Reflective elements for added safety in low light conditions
- MADE TO FIT - The raincover’s rectangular shape is designed to fit trekking packs with a 30 to 50-liter volume; Snug stay-put coverage
- QUALITY MATERIAL - Taffeta-Nylon has a fine weave of 190 den threads that makes it lightweight and ultra packable
- SPECS - The Rain Cover II weighs 3.1 oz and measures 27 x 12 x 11 in