Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL
Our Aircontact trekking backpack has earned the predicate "unbreakable". That's why we decided on a gentle evolution: It is extremely robust, but comes tidier, more modern, and slimmer with the trekking. And has become even more comfortable: Thanks to the new flexibly suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip fins, the backpack hugs the wearer comfortably - for noticeably more comfort. For women, the new system has been equipped with the proven features of the SL fit. In addition, there is the new model 70+10 SL.
- External Pockets (2)
- SL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Vari Quick System: For easy adjustment to any back length.
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Front Opening: A zipped opening on the front of the pack provides easy access to lower packed items.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stow sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Detachable Lid
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.