Osprey Kresta 40
You Save: $75.00 (30%)
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Featuring quick and easy access to critical snow safety gear and more than enough room for technical ascents and multi-day hut trips, the Kresta 40 is ideal for both snowboarders and skiers alike.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- Rope Compression - An under-lid adjustable rope compression strap provides stable and easily accessible rope carry
- FlapJacket™ Skirt Cover - The FlapJacket™ skirt cover is easily deployable and keeps pack contents contained even when the top pocket is removed
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Top Lid - Dual compartment top lid features a goggle pocket and ample extra storage
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loops - Dual tool loops provide secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
Avalanche Gear Storage Pocket:
- Extra-large front pocket with J-zip access for avalanche safety gear secure inside the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades, and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
Dry Pocket Access:
- The main dry compartment keeps gear that needs to stay dry and warm separate from wet avy gear and skins. The dry compartment is also designed to be accessible with skis or board attached to the pack.
- Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows snow helmets for a cool and comfortable climb.