Black Diamond Winter Alpine Pants - Men's
VENDOR: Black Diamond
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
From big routes in the Canadian Rockies to ice park laps in Ouray, the Black Diamond Heavyweight Softshell Pants are our go-to bottoms for streamlined alpine climbs and winter ice cragging. Made with a durable yet highly breathable four-way stretch softshell fabric, the Heavyweight Pants feature a streamlined, contoured fit that layers easily, as well as a cinch adjustment with cord grommets at the ankle to keep out snow and avoid crampon snags. Harness-compatible pocket storage keeps your essentials close at hand, and the minimalist waistband and ladder-lock elastic waist helps you dial in the perfect fit to accommodate variable layers and also is harness compatible.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR finish
- Ankle hem cord adjustment with cord grommets
- Adjustable ladder-lock waist with elastic for perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets, two PU-coated zippered thigh pockets, one PU-coated zippered back pocket
- Articulated knees
- Two-way zip fly
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fit: Slim
Materials : Everest Nylon/Spandex Double weave, brushed back, Warp Stretch (310 gsm)