Black Diamond Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Black Diamond BoundaryLine Jacket features significant world-first innovation and technology. This represents the culmination of BD’s commitment to unmatched performance and sustainability, offering the ultimate all-mountain component of the BD.SOLUTIONWOOL family. By strategically mapping the Lavalan insulation wool only where it is needed for maximum thermoregulation and moisture management, the BoundaryLine Jacket delivers the promise of performance and protection for high-output aerobic activities.
INSULATION: Lavalan wool insulation outperforms synthetics for insulative value due to its natural micro-structure.
MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Wool is hygroscopic and can transfer up to 30% of its weight in water, allowing moisture vapor to move off the wearer through the insulation layer, reduce chill in the downtime, keeping them dry and comfortable. Used in combination with our BD.SOLUTIONWOOL base layer, moisture is efficiently captured and moved out of the system.
- Fully taped
- 20,000mm waterproof, 20,000g/m2/24hr laminated BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable shell fabric with mechanical stretch
- Revolutionary, PFC-free GTT Breathable Water Protection DWR finish
- Body-mapped Lavalan wool insulation offers ultimate moisture management and thermoregulation
- Lavalan wool is European certified, normalized and machine washable
- Ski helmet-compatible hood
- YKK Aquaguard zippered two-way center front, hand, and chest pockets
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket and skin-compatible, internal stretch-mesh drop pocket
- Underarm zip vents
- Stowable stretch powder skirt
- Front Length: 31 in from High Shoulder Point
- Back Length: 30 1/4 in from Center Back Neck
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL