Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage.
For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex™ watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly, and it remains watertight use after use.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- Item #: 0125-0297
- Item Name: Ultralight & Watertight .3
- Ski / Snowboard
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Alpine / Rock Climbing
- Mountain / Road Biking
- Hunting / Fishing
- Off Roading
Features and Benefits
Care for Cuts and Scrapes
Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
First Aid for Anywhere
Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere - even in a PFD pocket.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.