Patagonia Simul Alpine Pant - Women's
Light yet protective soft-shell pants that let you move quickly and smoothly over alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The lightweight polyester stretch-woven fabric of Simul Alpine Pants moves, breathes and resists weather, while the articulated pattern and gusseted crotch complement the technical cut. Tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with ice boots.
- Durable, stretchy and breathable polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Zippered, welted front pockets and zippered thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™
bluesign® Approved Fabric